All too often, the process of seeking and applying for grants (and then fulfilling the administrative requirements once you get the grant) can have you drowning beneath a sea of bureaucratic paperwork and rushed deadlines.
These resources will give you a solid framework for navigating the ins and outs of institutional funding.
Tools and Links
- Foundation Center. For research and fundraising education.
- Inside Philanthropy and Chronicle of Philanthropy. For research and news.
- Character Count Online. For those pesky grant proposal character/word count limits.
- Adobe Acrobat. To send proposals, reports and supplementals in a universal format.
- Asana. For all aspects of project management, task lists and deadlines.
- Google Suite. For cloud storage, documents, calendars and, well, everything. It’s Google.