Fundraising is about so much more than asking for money. It is about seeding movements and building momentum. It is the ground-level resources to spark and sustain social change. It is bringing people into a vision of a more equitable and vastly more positive future.
All fundraising begins with a compelling narrative. These resources will get you started on creating, refining and communicating your mission and impact in a language that is accessible to your potential supporters, donors and funders.
Tools and Links
- Google Slides. To create pitch decks and presentations.
- Bird by Bird. Sage writing advice from Anne Lamott.
- Grammarly. To check spelling and grammar.
- Asana. For all aspects of project management, task lists and deadlines.
- Google Suite. For cloud storage, documents, calendars and, well, everything. It’s Google.